Kamry 20 Watt Box Mod Overview
For users of traditional tanks like the Nautilus and others who use non-sub ohm coils and don't require much power output the Kamry 20 watt provides plenty of everything they will need. With the already crowded 20 watt market the Kamry is an addition that really stands out due to it's sleep polished body as well as it's better consistent output of wattage. While not as small as say the Istick 20 watt the size isn't that much of a drawback, it's performance more than makes up for it's larger body. The mod is also much less likely to overheat and feel uncomfortable in your hand when that happens. While capable of firing a coil as low as .3 ohm's the only people who need worry about that are RDA users who may be limited to one coil builds. It's maximum output of 4.3 volts on the other hand will fire up that single coil nice and evenly.
The anodized aluminum body makes this device very durable and a plus for the rigors of every day usage. In a week of usage I found it held up very nicely to scratching and denting which keeps the device looking new and clean. Maintenance was a breeze, a simple napkin swipe and any excess juice I may have gotten on it is gone. The box mod comes in several colors but I prefer he wood look as its very visually pleasing.
- 510 threaded connector
- Variable Wattage from 7W-20W at 0.1 watt increments
- Body is made of anodized aluminum
- OLED display shows battery charge state, volts, ohms and puff counter.
- Micro-USB charging port
- Compatible with 0.3 ohm~3.0 ohm atomizers
- Input voltage/current: 3.2-4.3V/1.5-7A
- Output voltage/current: 4-8V/10A
- 3 click Switch
- Available in copper and silver
- High temperature protection. If the device reaches over 70° C, it will shut itself off.
- Measures 84.3*49.2*23mm
- 2000 mAh Capacity Battery