This product is not available
Efest LUC Blu6 6 Bay Charger
Efest LUC BLU6 Battery Charger is a highly efficient charger and the first Bluetooth 6-bay multi-charger. It features a Bluetooth App (requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7, Bluetooth 4.0) that will allow you to monitor your battery charging status and change the charging current, directly from your phone. Capable of holding 6 batteries and charging them simultaneously. There are three optional charging modes, 0.5A, 1A and 2A.
Features and Specifications:
- 6 Charging Slots (Charges Li-Ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Independent Monitoring and Charging Current Function
- High Quality LCD Display Screen
- 3 Optional Charging Modes (0.5A, 1A, and 2A)
- Single Slot Maximum Charging Current: 2A
- Maximum Total Charging Current: 4A
- Compatible With: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500 and 26650 batteries.
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Integrated Bluetooth Communication Module (Smartphone Remote Control)
- Requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7 With Support For Bluetooth 4.0
- Note: Android App Available Now (iOS App Coming Soon)
- Note: Slot 1 and 6 Can Charge 2.0A Maximum For 2 26500/26650 Batteries
Disclaimer: Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are take when using these devices. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Breazy Inc will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporarily that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.