This product is not available
Joyetech Cuboid TC Box Mod
Joyetech's Cuboid TC Box Mod is the latest entry to the temperature control box mod category. The Cuboid features firmware upgrades that raise its output from 150 watts to 200 watts with regular firmware updates this device will be up to date for years to come. The Cuboid TC Box Mod features temperature support for Ni200, Ti, and Stainless Steel 316 coils. One of the most amazing things about the Cuboid TC Box Mod is the ability to fire coils in temperature mode as low as 0.05 ohms, this makes this box mod very unique and puts it in a category only shared by a few others. Vape comfortably within a wide span of 200 and 600 degrees Fahrenheit, with a floor level starting point of 1 watt and up.
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 1-5/8" x 1-1/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control Support: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316
- Output Wattage: 1-150W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries/Not Included (Samsung 25r 18650)
- Upgradable Firmware
- Multi-Colored 0.96-inch OLED Screen
- Dual Battery Display Bar
- New Slip-Open Battery Cover for Simple Battery Changes
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- New Firmware V3.10 for Cuboid Available
Disclaimer: Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these devices. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Breazy Inc will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.