This product is not available
Sigelei 200W TC Box Mod
**Sigelei informed us that the large screen 200W mod is not moving past the beta stage and they will not be producing this mod any more. It seems that instead of this mod they've made a 150W version with similar features called the T150 available for sale on the website**
The Sigelei 200W Temperature Control Box Mod features for the first time an LCD screen mounted onto a Sigelei branded product. This screen allows you to navigate the plentiful options included in this product. Capable of firing from 5 - 200 watts, build resistance as low as 0.05 ohms, and a max temperature of 350°C. Sigelei has really stepped up to the plate with this amazing new entry to their line of products. This box mod offers support for Kanthal, Nickel, and Titanium wire coil builds.
- Adjustable temperature control
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- High input voltage warning
- Output short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Overheating prevention
- TFT LCD Screen Dimensions: 45mm x 35mm
- Accommodates 2 18650 sized batteries
- Variable wattage range: 5.0 - 200 watts
- Output voltage range: 0.5 - 7.0 volts
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.05 - 2.5 ohm
- Battery voltage range: 6.2 - 8.4 volts
- Temperature control range: 100 - 350°C / 212 - 662°F
- Supports Kanthal, nickel, and titanium wires
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel coils or Titanium Coils.
Disclaimer: Use At Your Own Risk! Advanced products are for experienced users with extensive knowledge of how electronic devices work along with access to the appropriate safety tools. Please ensure proper precautions are taken when using these devices. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Breazy Inc will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries.