If you own the Nord Pod Mod by Smok, you are going to want to get your hands onto this pack of replacement coils that are going to change the way that you are able to enjoy your juices. If you are someone who really looks for the most all-encompassing, full circle vaping experiences, you will most definitely find them with these coils that are meant to amplify flavor and provide some truly impressive clouds that will be able to change the way that you look at vaping in the long run. Whenever you load a new one into your build, you are going to feel so overjoyed and impressed by the crisp, fresh functionality that they are able to offer you. One thing that you are going to come to notice is the fact that they are really going to make such a great difference in each and every vape session that you take and be some of the greatest investments that you have ever made in your vaping collection. Smok is one of those brands that is known by just about every single vaper out there for their way of giving you more impressive quality products at a really fair price. You are always getting hardware that is at the top of innovation whenever you happen to go with one of the selections from Smok. The Nord Replacement Coils come in a ceramic 1.4ohm version that is best for use with high temperatures and a 1.4ohm regular coil that is ideal for MTL use.
SMOK Nord Replacement Coils (5 Pack) Details:
- 1.4ohm Nord Regular Coils - Optimized for MTL Experience
- 1.4ohm Nord Ceramic Coils - High-Temperature Resistant
- 5 x Nord Replacement Coils by Smok
- Nord Pod System Kit - Smok
- Nord 19 Vape Pen Starter Kit - Smok
- Nord 22 Vape Pen Starter Kit - Smok
- RPM40 Starter Kit - Smok
- Fetch 40W Mini Starter Kit - Smok
- Trinity Alpha Pod System Kit - Smok
- Priv 25W N19 Starter Kit - Smok
- Smok Fetch Mini Replacement Pods
- Smok Nord 50W Replacement Pods
***All specifications and descriptions are based on information provided by the manufacturer. Information provided is not representative of testing and or verification by Breazy.com and should be used at consumers discretion.