At Breazy.com we believe that education is the key to achieving freedom of choice. It is our hope that we can help support graduate students pursue their dreams through higher education and life-long learning.
How to Enter
To enter for a chance to win the Breazy.com $1,000 Graduate Scholarship, please write a short response (between 250 - 500 words maximum) answering one of the following questions:
- How has the Internet changed customers' shopping experience? Please provide an example of both a positive & negative aspect of e-commerce.
- What are the 3 best e-commerce models that you've seen & experienced? Explain why they are successful.
- If you could improve and innovate customers' online shopping experience, what would you do?
Please email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org, make sure to include your name and contact information. Please title the subject line “Breazy Graduate Scholarship Submission”.
The winning submission will be the response that best answers one of the above questions in the most interesting, entertaining, informative, creative, and engaging way.
To be eligible to win the Breazy.com scholarship applicants must be:
- At least 21 years of age and is currently enrolled in a graduate program in the US.
- Anticipating completion of a graduate degree at the time of this application.
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- US Citizen
- The winner applicant must be able and willing to verify their acceptance or concurrent enrollment into the school of their choice. The winning applicant must also be able and willing to verify their grade point average, diploma (if necessary), and US citizenship status.
- All submissions must be made by 31st-Dec-2018
Applicants must not be:
Immediate family members to Breazy.com employees, officers, or owners.