Juul Vs Suorin: Which Vape is Better?
Suorin vapor products represent a comparable alternative to JUUL products. Being draw-activated, Suorin’s products work in much the same way, but there is a wider selection of flavors available. The fact is that both companies make excellent vaping devices. In fact, JUUL was among the first manufacturers to make a draw-activated device that utilized nicotine salt pods.
Since this innovation, many companies have followed suit by manufacturing similar draw-activated devices. Suorin is one of those companies, and they make some awesome devices that can be used with nicotine salts as well. Suorin is steadily becoming more popular because their products offer features that are similar to or better than JUUL devices.
Juul Vs Suorin: Which Vape is Better?
- What Suorin and JUUL Have in Common
- Where JUUL and Suorin Devices Differ
- The Verdict: JUUL vs. Suorin
Suorin has introduced two devices which have become very popular: the Suorin Air and the Suorin Drop. They are easily recognized by their unique design and come in various colors. The Suorin Drop, as the name implies, is shaped like a drop, and the Suorin Air takes the shape of a wide cigar or pipe lighter.
What Suorin and JUUL Have in Common
1) They both use nicotine salts. Both Suorin and JUUL products perform best using nicotine salts. JUUL products come with pre-filled flavor pods, whereas the Suorin devices allow you to choose your own nicotine salt flavors for the included empty refillable pods.
2) They are both draw-activated, which means they turn on at the moment of the inhale, much like a regular cigarette. There’s no need to push a button to activate.
3) They both are ergonomically designed, making them easy to store while you’re on the go. The smallest of the devices is the JUUL, being very slim. However, Suorin makes a similar product called the Suorin Edge which uses refillable pods.
Where JUUL and Suorin Devices Differ
1) JUUL devices are very slim, and some vapers may find them difficult to hold comfortably. Suorin devices(mainly the Drop) seem to fit the hands better and are easier to maneuver. The Suorin is also more streamlined, eliminating the rough edges JUUL devices are known to have.
2) Suorin refillable pods seem to perform a bit better than the pre-filled, non-refillable JUUL pods. Because the JUUL pods are pre-filled, the vapor production and depth of flavor is limited, as the user has no choice but to use the e-juice provided. Suorin pods seem to outperform JUUL pods in regards to flavor and vapor production based on the user’s choice of e-juice.
3) Suorin devices are considered “open system,” which simply means they come with empty refillable pods that you fill with the e-juice of your choice. JUUL devices are “closed system,” and you are limited to the flavors available from JUUL in their pre-filled pods. Because of this, there are an unlimited amount of flavors you can try and enjoy with Suorin devices.
4) Because Suorin devices are open system, this saves you more money in the long term. You can buy bottles of e-juice in various quantities and use them in the Suorin pods. JUUL pods are pre-filled which makes them a bit more expensive to maintain in the long term.
5) Suorin products seem to have a better grip on quality control during the manufacturing process as opposed to their JUUL counterparts. Not only do Suorin products look and feel better, they seem to be more durable and won’t damage as easily as JUUL devices.
6) Suorin was founded in 2013, and they have teamed up with Foxconn to create their vaping devices. Foxconn is the same company that makes Apple products such as the iPhone and the iPad.
7) JUUL is an American company that introduced the first pod system vaping device that used nicotine salts in their pre-filled pods. JUUL was originally a division of Pax Labs, a vaping manufacturer. When the innovative JUUL pod system was introduced, JUUL became its own entity.
The Verdict: JUUL vs. Suorin
Whether you choose JUUL or Suorin, one thing is clear – you’ve decided to make the choice to transition from smoking to vaping. This is definitely a step in the right direction. The Suorin devices seem to win hands down.
Although there is a tad bit more maintenance required, mainly refilling the pods, the Suorin devices are more cost-effective in the long run and will provide you with a great vape each time.